cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Teen mom og missing episode s9e5?

It didn't come on last week so I assumed there was a delay with pandemic but now episode six is on and episode four is still on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All

Thank you for all your message. 

Since beginning of March we have been chasing our provider reply about the issue.

The Ep is not missing, but the data causing a split folder. Please use the below link for getting the ep 9 for now.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/asset/teen-mom/iYEQZ23RpTgb8cqnAHgwu9/iYsxVQvCBKQJX2ERGwVxp7/sea...

Izzie-T_0-1616750681702.png

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s definitely available on Sky TV. So in theory it should have become available on NOW.

@Izzie-T do you know if there is an issue with Teen Mom season 9 episode 5 for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 it looks like the episode has been put into the wrong folder. I've found it in 'Teen Mom' Season 9 (see at the bottom of the image below when logged into the community).

Screenshot_20210326-081512.jpg

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saint1976 

Good spot! 

@Izzie-T  are you able to sort out the folder set up for the series so all the episodes are under the one place?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All

Thank you for all your message. 

Since beginning of March we have been chasing our provider reply about the issue.

The Ep is not missing, but the data causing a split folder. Please use the below link for getting the ep 9 for now.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/asset/teen-mom/iYEQZ23RpTgb8cqnAHgwu9/iYsxVQvCBKQJX2ERGwVxp7/sea...

Izzie-T_0-1616750681702.png

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you all for such a quick and helpful response. I am surprised by it, obviously it's not overly important but I watch the episodes over the week ten minutes at a time and didn't want to miss.one 🤣🤣 thank you all again, my husband will be happy to see I've stopped using his name to ask about teen mom!