cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Teen mom 2 season 10 episode missing

Where's teen mom 2 episode 26 it seems to be missing! 

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Episode 10 season 2 is definitely there. 

C9132008-5541-4591-B11E-36F986772556.png

If your talking about episode 26, looks like the season goes up to 19 on NOW.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 10 episode 26 is missing? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry about that, stupidly misread the tag thinking it was season 2 for episode 10. That's what happens when shows end with a number!

A poor excuse, but the only one I have haha

@Saint1976 

Thanks for picking this up 😊

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User  @Saint1976 

we will confirm this with provider, I understand many may use the internet find out the eps orders. 

However I must states that in many of these cases, the order different are due to the providers and their Editorial reasons for different countries or companies to have different version of the orders. 

Will update once the provider reply.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Saint1976 @Anonymous User 

We confirmed with provider that the Ep numbers for NOW is correct. EP numbers may be differ to the US as a number of specials were registered in our system with different ep numbers. 

Thank you. 

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User it seems that the episodes have been mixed up. According to MTV's site season 10 episode 26 is called 'Bonded for Life' but on the Now site, this is the name of episode 29.

@Izzie-T can you check this with the supplier. Season 10 seems to be all mixed up with the wrong episode names and episode 26 missing.