cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Teen Mom OG

Hi
Please can you tell me when Teen Mom OG season 8 will be on?
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would also love to know this too! The last episode I have on there is decisions decisions. Let me know if you find out?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

22/04/2020 after 8pm, it updates every Wednesday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Team & @Izzie-T 

Please can you tell us when the latest OG reunion will be on.. it's quite late now.

Thanks

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for your message.

Can I please ask you to confirm what season and ep that you are looking for please?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thanks for getting back @Izzie-T 

In the States, the most recent episodes of Teen Mom OG are Season 9.

However, Now TV have episodes for both season 8 and 9 all under Season 8.

So the reunion that's missing is season 9 reunion, which is the most recent one.

Now TV needs to separate the season 8 and 9 episodes of Teen Mom OG and that leaves a season 9 reunion missing.

Sorry if i havent explained it very well, basically the season titles are incorrect which has mixed up the episodes and the most recent season is missing a reunion that played months ago in the States (Season 9).

Thank you for your help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Teen Mom OG: Start date

Series 9 of Teen Mom OG kicked on Tuesday, March 17 at 8 pm on MTV. The broadcaster airs weekly episodes in the same timeslot in the USA.

Season 8 aired last summer with 12 episodes in total. Therefore, we expect that the 2020 edition will have a similar number of episodes.

This is from the States it might help you to get the Seasons in order @Izzie-T

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Izzie-T i hope you can find some definitive information about all this because i've just seen articles that the reunion was cancelled in March & that it still counts as season 8.  @Izzie-T can you confirm if this is all correct, there is too much conflicting info online... hopefully you have insider info!!

Thanks

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

We currently do not have any information about season 9 from provider either. 

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.