cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Teen Mom OG Missing episodes Season 8

I have been watching through Teen Mom OG and have got to season 8 and noticed there are a lot of missing episodes on MTV. Ep1-10 are fine, then Ep11 is missing. Ep12 is there, but then it skips to Ep17 and that is the final one available (ignoring the couple of reunion episodes). I can see the whole season is available on the Hayu version - its the only season there - but i dont have that subscription and i dont want it either. There are 24 episodes to the season so that means Ep18-24 are also missing from MTV. 

Are these coming back? Season 9 is available to view but no point in watching it as the second half of Season 8 isnt there to watch. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

All missing eps have been redelivered to us from provider again. 

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

can you confirm this for @Anonymous User 

Personally I don’t watch the show but I was under the impression that Teen Mom OG was on MTV and for some reason it’s on Hayu, which is NBC related.

Should this show be on the MTV channels for on demand? 

According to Sky TV it’s all on MTV.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Teen Mom OG S 8 is the only for Hayu.

Teen Mom OG & Teen Mom have been merged as Teen Mom only by provider. However since the merged, our team still working on correcting all the data with provider at present,

Will update you when I have more info about this.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

All missing eps have been redelivered to us from provider again. 

Thank you.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

Is there a reason why Teen Mom OG is being moved onto the Hayu membership?

My understanding is that the show was made and distributed by MTV, therefore should be on the MTV content?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Mom

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As to hayu having it I have no idea why. They seem to have teen mom 2 as well, but this is also fully available on mtv. 

Just to confirm though, I have checked my nowtv this morning and mtv is showing all of season 8 content now 🙂

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 

Yes it is a MTV content, but a lot the time, Hayu and MTV overlap each others content but they are different passes channel to NOW.

On the other hand, MTV provider has merged OG to Teen Mom, but Hayu continues to show the OG as series. This is totally the providers choices not under our control. 

I was so confused a few month ago when this 1st happened myself.

Thank you for you and everyone's message all the time.