cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TWD season 8 ep 13 tonight

TWD season 8 ep 13 is supposed to be available at 9pm (Monday March 26) but I can’t access it; it’s now approx half 9.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh right ok, thanks, I wish it had been stated as available at 10pm then but anyway, thanks.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It should be available at 10pm tonight on catch up after the live broadcast. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh right ok, thanks, I wish it had been stated as available at 10pm then but anyway, thanks.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It shows 10pm on my devices.

Screenshot_20180326-214557.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@schnapps

When I was on Now TV last night (via my new stick) it also told me that The Walking Dead would be available from 9pm as catch-up......it also told me Supergirl would be from 7pm and Blindspot from 9pm....... All three of them one hour earlier than usual??????

I thought there might have been some slight glitch based on the clocks going forward at the weekend, so I didn't quite expect them to be shown that early even though I tried!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

That's interesting, where I have justed checked on my smart box, The Flash, The Blacklist and Chicago Fire and they are showing available to watch on catch up 1 hour before they are broadcasted live tonight.

@Anonymous User  can you look into this to see if there is some glitch on your system.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi

We're aware of this as a potential issue, and are looking into fixing it. It does seem that the displayed available time is showing as before the clocks went forward. So 9pm actually means 10pm. 

Apologies for the confusion, we're working on fixing this, and hopefully its before the clocks go back again. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s still doing it ie showing as available at 9:05pm when presumably it should be stating 10:05pm.

Out of interest, why is it 10:05pm - I’d understood it to be streamed in UK 24hrs after US ie 9pm?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Out of interest, why is it 10:05pm - I’d understood it to be streamed in UK 24hrs after US ie 9pm?

@Anonymous User It varies from show to show but for TWD they aim to have the catch-up episode available as soon as the live broadcast on FOX UK ends, which for last night was scheduled as 10.05pm. Until the bug is fixed always work on the principle that most shows won't be on catch-up until after the live episode is finished.