cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV show

When trying to watch an episode of a tv show I'm watching, I get a pop up saying somethings not right, I have exited the app several times and even uninstalled the app and installed it again. Not sure what to do to get it to work again! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is the error message saying "something is not right" happening on all TV shows with your NowTV entertainment pass or only a certain TV show or episode numbers ?

If it's only one particular TV series, if you post the name of the TV show and Season with episodes numbers that are causing the problem together with your playback device being used then somebody from the NowTV Team can check it out if the error is generated from their end on their Server.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is the error message saying "something is not right" happening on all TV shows with your NowTV entertainment pass or only a certain TV show or episode numbers ?

If it's only one particular TV series, if you post the name of the TV show and Season with episodes numbers that are causing the problem together with your playback device being used then somebody from the NowTV Team can check it out if the error is generated from their end on their Server.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think it's just that one tv show, thank you for your help and i'll give that a try