Not applicable

THE WALKING DEAD S9

Why is only Episode 1 of Season 9 available? There are meant to be 6 days left

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

We've checked our NOW TV Box here and can see the other episodes of season 9. 

When you are able to, have a look and let us know if you can see them too. 

Thanks

Karl

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just been speaking to the NowTV team.

They state that the broadcasting rights have been

removed and that there is nothing that they can do

even though episode one is still there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If that’s the case then why do the bother having a days remaining indicator

apalling customer service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm absolutely fuming with them.

Months ago a lot of content disappeared from

nowtv despite being in date. I'm subbed up until

March via a code. If I wasn't I'd cancel with these

jokers and be done with them. They're going to be getting

many complaints.

Never had a single issue with Netflix or Amazon Prime Video

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been live chatting with someone 

from NowTV and they told me they

dont have the broadcasting rights anymore

so it won't be back. I'm absolutely furious 

with them. Just had 2 episodes left to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What annoys me is in my live chat, and others by the look of the comments, it’s a technical issue. So which is it?

I’ve had content disappear from Amazon without any warning so they’re not much better but never had an issue with Netflix or BT

Cant see my subscription with NowTV lasting much longer!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was on live chat last night and was told that due to broadcasting rights the episodes are no longer available to watch, exclufding episode 1. Has anyone had their service restored or is this information accurate. I was offered a Cinema, Entertainment or Kids pass free as compensation for inconveniece but when I explained I already had these paid up for the year the chat was disconnected at their end and reconnected with a new advisor! Asked for a manager to contact me regarding the issue and was informed it would be escalated....12 hours later no feedback/contact. 

I would like to hear how others have gotten on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I spoke to Now TV on their chat last night too (I'm not sure if I was chatting with a human or a robot - is there a reverse Turing test...?) and was told it was a technical issue and that I would be contacted by their technical team... Surprise, surprise, I did actually get an email last night saying that it would be be back online tomorrow (today, now), so here's hoping! (No offer of any compensation in my case)
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly same problem. Been watching to finish off episodes(6 days left), went to watch this evening. Only episode 1 of season 9 available. If your Going to pull series let us know so I don’t go wasting my time searching and writing pointless forum posts. Very poor customer service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue, have been keeping an eye out for how long it was available for, watched an episode at lunchtime and it read that there were 7 days left. Have gone to watch the next episode tonight and they’ve gone! Now tv should return them until when they have advertised that it is available. This is quite annoying!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Walking dead said it has 7 days of viewing left yesterday 18/12/2018 and I watched quite a few episodes, had the last available episode to watch and its all disappeared. I am so frustrated by this. Can anyone shed any light as to why they have been removed early? 

Many Thanks