cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Taffjack
Occasional Poster

Re: THE WALKING DEAD S9

Exactly same problem. Been watching to finish off episodes(6 days left), went to watch this evening. Only episode 1 of season 9 available. If your Going to pull series let us know so I don’t go wasting my time searching and writing pointless forum posts. Very poor customer service. 

dajfiel
Mentor

I’ve raised it with NowTV support via their chat function, probably worth everyone with this issue doing the same so that it’s profile gets raised and hopefully resolved sooner

I can't watch the final 2 episodes 

and with only 7 days before the

license expires this needs fixing fast.

Unbelievable shoddy service.

This is probably going to be the final

nail for me and my NowTV sub.

omp2000--

Re: Episodes can’t be found

same here. time to cancel

0 Thanks
Keith111
Advocate

Same issue, have been keeping an eye out for how long it was available for, watched an episode at lunchtime and it read that there were 7 days left. Have gone to watch the next episode tonight and they’ve gone! Now tv should return them until when they have advertised that it is available. This is quite annoying!

Dave109
Observer

Have just Live Chatted with Now TV Customer services.  Season 9 still availble until 25/12. It works for them but not us so they are investigating. 

Dave109
Observer

Have just done teh same. Live Chatted with Now TV Customer services.  Season 9 still availble until 25/12. It works for them but not us so they are investigating. 

0 Thanks
oz47
Mentor

Hope they're quick!

0 Thanks
Saint1
Observer

Re: Episodes can’t be found

Yep, same here...and we got the month's pass specifically to watch TWD!  Aaaargh!  Money back please Now tv unless sorted quickly!

0 Thanks
MattyDarbs

the walking dead S9

Is it me or has the walking dead contact disappeared? I can’t seen to find anything after watching most of season 9???