cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

THE WALKING DEAD S9

Hi ive downloaded trial as The Walking Dead came up in a search that I would be able to watch the new season starting Monday. Is this not the case?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the Forum.

On Monday 1st October I believe TWD seasons 1-8 will be coming back to Now TV as Boxsets allowing folk to catch-up on the previous action........ the new season 9 starts on Monday 8th October with the first episode at 9pm on Fox and no doubt on catch-up just after the episode finishes.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the Forum.

On Monday 1st October I believe TWD seasons 1-8 will be coming back to Now TV as Boxsets allowing folk to catch-up on the previous action........ the new season 9 starts on Monday 8th October with the first episode at 9pm on Fox and no doubt on catch-up just after the episode finishes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't seem able to find series 9 walking dead, I click the advertised series 9 starts tonight and I get the list of series 1 to 8. Nothing more, I can't even find the fox channel, any ideas? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Walking Dead season 9 episode 1 is currently on the Fox Live streaming channel at the moment.

According to my nowtv smart box S9 Ep 1 will be added to the nowtv catch up service at around 10.15pm tonight.

The best way to find this episode is go to entertainment, then channels, then Fox, then TWD folder then either scroll down to season 9 or scroll up to latest episode if you are using a nowtv box or stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Season 9 episode 1 is now showing on nowtv catch up, where you have got until 25th of Dec 2018 to watch it Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anybody tell me why I can only access episodes 1, 11 and 12 on S07 of The Walking Dead?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Showing 16 episodes for season 7 on my nowtv smart box.

What playback devices are you using are you UK or Republic of Ireland based and have you tried re booting your devices together your router to see if the missing episodes re appear ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just bought a nowtv stick. Why cant i find all the series of The Walking Dead. There is nothing about The Walking Dead on my NOW tv. January 2019. Can anyone help me please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was removed from Now TV in late 2018 and it has not (yet) returned.  Nobody seems to know when (if ever) it will come back.

In the meantime, all episodes of Seasons 1 - 9 are currently available to view on Amazon Prime Video.

Wlat