cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TERRIBLE PICTURE QUALITY ON SKY SPORTS!

Trying to watch the Man Utd - Chelsea game on NowTv 4K box. Terrible picture quality!! Fog like blurr! 

Come on NowTv fix this! This was never like this but this has been like this for about a month now on both NowTv black box, stick and now on the new 4K box!

And it is not my internet, everything else works fine except live Sky Sports. Just terrible service!

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having similar issues can anyone suggest a solution?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same, thank god you can distinguish between red and blue. Although paying 7.99 to watch blobs is a joke.

Harry16
Scholar

Having same problem have put comments on here quite a few times but nothing happens.i believe now TV know there is a problem but are not fixing it.If anyone in the community knows how we can escalate this problem please let us know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same issue here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same, but it’s strange because if it was happening to everyone then I’d expect a lot more posts about it. I’ve got Vodafone broadband, who do you all have your internet with?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this (attached file) the issue that some of you are seeing? Patches/smears of green, blue or red pixels frequently appearing around the screen. This was posted by another user as far back as 23rd September. It's unacceptable.

I'm using the LG TV app and am with BT boradband. Not that it makes much difference. This is a NOW TV issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The issue I have is just horrible blurr over everything.