cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supergirl

Episode 4 from season 3 is missing. How do I watch it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Yep you're right, I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team and they should pass it on to be sorted, although it might be Monday before they pick it up now.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Yep you're right, I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team and they should pass it on to be sorted, although it might be Monday before they pick it up now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 4  of season 3 still missing and only 9 days left now to watch the rest of the season. Many update on this issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Andy

Hi all, apologies for the delay on this, I have chased the technical teams to get this resolved asap. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 3 episode 4 is now available to watch. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for asking the question. Hopefully it gets sorted ASAP as there’s only 16 days left to watch the whole season

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Andy Thanks for tagging us. 

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

The missing episode has been raised to our technical teams to get it added back onto the service, as it's just a singular episode, it hopefully shouldn't take too long, 

I'll drop a message back in this thread once it's fixed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

is this going to get fixed any time soon? There’s only 11 days left on season 3 and episode 4 still isn’t there.

thanks