cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supergirl missing episodes

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows when the early episodes of season 4 of supergirl will reappear.  I watched the first episode yesterday, but when I tried to move to episode 2, only episodes 9 onwards were available. 

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A lot of these American import TV shows with the latest season showing on NowTV have a mid season break half way through the series (it's an American thing which i personally never liked and wished they flimed the entire season before releasing it in one block).

I don't watch Supergirl, but i believe episodes 1 to 8 was on NowTV during the early part of the year before the TV studio had this mid season break and are now not available to watch hence you can't see them on your NowTV devices.

I wished NowTV and these TV studios could come to some sort of agreement to keep the first half of the lastest season to remain on here for the second half of the season for people like yourself who stumble across these TV shows or who pick up these late mid season.

Unfortunately it's all about money, the longer the TV shows stay the more money the TV studio who owns the rights demand more.

I would have thought season 4 will be back sometime in the future and when it does i would have imagined it will be on boxsets rather than short term catchup.