cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supergirl: Entire Series Removed

I just started watching Supergirl yesterday but noticed today that every season has been removed and it is no longer on my watchlist.  I dont think it was due to be removed yet so unsure if this is temporary / a mistake.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just checked my Sky Go app and it’s still on Sky TV. So sounds like a issue with NOW.

Hopefully it can be resolved by the user I tagged in my previous post who works with NOW for the content team.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is bizarre, it’s been removed from my watchlist too.

@Izzie-T  do you know if this is a fault? As I don’t recall there being a recent expiry date.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just checked my Sky Go app and it’s still on Sky TV. So sounds like a issue with NOW.

Hopefully it can be resolved by the user I tagged in my previous post who works with NOW for the content team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I just checked the Sky TV website and you're right.  Am sure then is just a temporary issue, thanks very much for the assistance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I have been waiting for the new episodes of S6 after the mini break and the whole programme has disappeared! 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

that was a system error, we have got the Supergirl back on now.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Izzie-T , have checked and all working great now.