cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephenH
Mentor

Supergirl: Entire Series Removed

I just started watching Supergirl yesterday but noticed today that every season has been removed and it is no longer on my watchlist.  I dont think it was due to be removed yet so unsure if this is temporary / a mistake.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Supergirl: Entire Series Removed

@StephenH 

Just checked my Sky Go app and it’s still on Sky TV. So sounds like a issue with NOW.

Hopefully it can be resolved by the user I tagged in my previous post who works with NOW for the content team.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@StephenH 

This is bizarre, it’s been removed from my watchlist too.

@Izzie-T  do you know if this is a fault? As I don’t recall there being a recent expiry date.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@StephenH 

Just checked my Sky Go app and it’s still on Sky TV. So sounds like a issue with NOW.

Hopefully it can be resolved by the user I tagged in my previous post who works with NOW for the content team.

View solution in original post

StephenH
Mentor

Thanks, I just checked the Sky TV website and you're right.  Am sure then is just a temporary issue, thanks very much for the assistance.

0 Thanks
Suz1008
Advocate

Yes, I have been waiting for the new episodes of S6 after the mini break and the whole programme has disappeared! 

0 Thanks
Izzie-T
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi @Suz1008 @StephenH @gavs82008 

that was a system error, we have got the Supergirl back on now.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Suz1008
Advocate

Thanks a lot.

StephenH
Mentor

Thanks @Izzie-T , have checked and all working great now.