cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ridley
Advocate

Super rugby pacific sound issues

The sound on several super rugby pacific games on demand does not work. For example: Highlanders vs Blues Rd1. I’ve tried this on a fire stick and iPhone but both have the same issue. (Rugby Union)

39 REPLIES 39
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ridley 

I am getting constant loud static hissing sound with no voice commentary at all which I have reported to the @ContentTeam  on this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Everything-Sports/Super-Rugby-Pacific-2022/m-p/572784#M4260 

SimonSays
Advocate

Still a problem with Round 4 matches.  Does anyone at NOW or Sky even care about this?  What’s the point of paying for subscription? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ridley 

So far for me based on the four Super Rugby Union Round 1 matches currently available on Demand only one match The Waratahs v Brumbies Rd 1 has no sound problems and is playing fine.

Is it the same for you ?

Toto
Mentor

Yes have same issue only able to watch the  One game with sound contacted the chat line and told to reload app which of course didn’t help. They said they have passed to the technical team but I couldn’t even get them to log on to see the problem so not much hope of being able to watch the other games. Only just rejoined for the super rugby 

DC3
Advocate

Same problem here with 3 games, Highlanders v Blues, Crusaders v Chiefs & Moana Pacifika v Fijian Drua. Reds v Hurricanes & Force v Rebels are both ok. I tried it on both ipad & my TV so it's clearly a technical issue at Sky.

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Ridley @DC3 @Toto @schnapps 

Crusaders v Chiefs is fixed now, they will hopefully fix the other ones soon

Thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

DC3
Advocate

Thanks for letting me know - I watched half the Crusaders game last night but today it has disappeared from the list of games!

Highlanders v Blues & Moana Pacifika v Fijian Drua still have only static.

Haggis1
Advocate

Live chat utterly useless. No help and no response fixing this ongoing issue. We are now 4 weeks in and Sky/ Now have not sorted this. Hurricanes v Warratahs the latest game to have issues. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Haggis1 

Replying to a post without tagging them in won’t get you a reply. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help