cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ridley
Advocate

Super rugby pacific sound issues

The sound on several super rugby pacific games on demand does not work. For example: Highlanders vs Blues Rd1. I’ve tried this on a fire stick and iPhone but both have the same issue. (Rugby Union)

39 REPLIES 39
Toto
Mentor

Dear @ContentTeam i have paid for a product that is not fit for purpose every week the NZ games have no sound. Please sort this out or I will be registering a complaint with trading standards that the product you have sold is not fit for purpose. 

RoyB
Legend

Now also need to organise that the length of time these games are available for starts when they are available in satisfactory condition, after someone has taken the hiss.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Dennis13
Scholar

Any idea when this will be resolved as i wish to watch both matches before they are removed

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ContentTeam 

The Chiefs v The Rebels Round 4 sound is now fixed for me, but NOW have managed to chop off the first 8 minutes of the game which was there previously.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ContentTeam @Pete-N ,

Static hissing noise problems once again from two Round 5 matches so far which is The Highlanders v The Fijian Drua and Moana Pasifika v The Hurricanes.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ContentTeam @Pete-N ,

Also forgot to mention that the Round 5 game played on Friday The Waratahs v The Chiefs is not yet added to your catch up service.

Where the first two games from Saturday Round 5 are already up on your sevice.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ContentTeam 

The Waratahs v The Chiefs Round 5 match is now available on catchup and the sound seems fine for this game.

However The Blues v The Force Round 5 which got added to catchup in the last hour or so also has the static noise problem.

This takes it to three Round 5 matches out of the six played round 5 games this week which has the static noise issues.

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps 

sorry for this, I've raised this issue again with the team to fix

Many thanks

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ContentTeam 

The three Round 5 games that had the static noise problem, are now playing fine for me.

Pete-N
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi Everyone. The issues with the Round 5 games are fixed now. We have also extended the 7 day window for these games so that you have more time to watch them all.

Thank you