Not applicable

Super girl

Why can you not watch super girl s2 on now tv
7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nowtv have been encountering technical difficulties with their content delivery system.

More info here.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-13-5-2018/m-p/467409#M566

Also what device are you using to watch nowtv, where i have just checked my nowtv smart box and it looks like Supergirl Season 1, 2 & 3 are now showing for me (though i haven't checked if the episodes are all playing).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanku will check again just my wee girl watched s1 and then tried to watch s2 and it not on it just half of season 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is super girl seasons 3 and 4 no longer available on NOW tv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Seasons 3 and 4 of Super Girl left the NowTV service on the 14th of November 2019, together with a number of Season from The Flash and The Arrow.

A lot of these American shows only stay on NowTV for two or three months due to the licence agreement in place with the Studio.

There is normally an orange leaving date next to the episodes to give you an indication on how much time left before it expires.

Looking at the App on my smartphone the seasons may be back on the 16th of December 2019.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will have to wait till 16 dec thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C of the NowTV Team.

Can you confirm if these seasons of Super Girl will be back on the 16th of December 2019, which seems to be the provisional date showing on the NowTV App on my mobile devices.

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You're right! We currently have the Supergirl Box Sets scheduled to be available again from 16th December.

Thanks,

Jason