cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JulianBrad
Mentor

Super Rugby Pacific

Hi. I have the Sports membership plan primarily for the Super Rugby Pacific (Aus/NZ).  I'd like to find out if NOW a) show all the games live, b) if NOW store all the games for catch up viewing and c) if they do store all the games, then how long for?  Can anyone answer these questions please? I'm asking the community because there seems to be no way to contact NOW directly (the Chat window has kept me waiting for ages and I suspect it doesn't actually want to Chat  🙂 .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JulianBrad 

Games can be watched live or are normally added to catch up within 24 hours.

On catch up they are the full match, but if you have Boost Membership the catch up games are 1080p but only at 25fps playback rather than 50fps when watching live with the additional Boost Membership should you have a 50fps NOW supported playback device.

They will be available on catch up for 7 days then removed from the NOW service.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JulianBrad 

Highlanders v Blues round 2 match is now up on the catchup service.

You only have until the 8th of March if you want to watch the game.

Still no sign of The Crusaders v The Warathas from the weekend.

Screenshot_20240306-192634_NOW.jpg

Dennis13
Scholar

@schnapps I can't find Crusaders v Waratahs on catch up i watched all the others

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JulianBrad 

Forgot to mention do you use Twitter?

If so, if you Tweet the NOW Help Team they will double check any matches on catch up on your behalf where they have direct contact with the NOW Content Team.

JulianBrad
Mentor

@schnapps 

@schnappsNo, I'm not on Twitter but maybe that's a good idea. There is no phone support (I just called 0330 3323050 and after choosing options for TV queries was told that there is no support and the call was terminated). The online chat also doesn't work.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JulianBrad 

Yep, there is no telephone support for TV customers (only NOW Broadband customers have access to NOW telephone helpline support).

If you can't access live chat (assuming you are not clicking on the "get help quicker" pop up button which is merely an auto bot and not live chat), then perhaps email NOW using the email address showing on this screenshot below.

I noticed that Sky on Demand have The Crusaders v The Waratahs round 2 match on the Sky catchup service but this is one of the two missing round 2 games currently not available on the NOW catchup service.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

JulianBrad
Mentor

Thanks @schnapps. 🙂

ChrisMc
Advocate

frustrating service in the extreme!

i had the same queries and issues. I suggested they get someone to post the replays,who actually has some knowledge of sport (as they keep posting League in the union folder and vice versa)

'Help' is non existent to brain dead, absolutely clueless..

I have decided to pull the pug on this so called service.