cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subtitles

We have just started watching Thd Handmaidens Tale. How do we turn the subtitles on for this? Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They probably don’t have them like the majority of decent TV shows on NowTV/Sky. 

Complete joke. 

P*ss up in a brewery springs to mind 

It’s 2019 - Netflix, Amazon, iTunes etc has no problem supplying subtitles yet Sky PLC cant seem to fathom it. 

They would not be able to operate like this in the US. I wonder if there’s any legal route people could take to force Sky/Now TV to supply subtitles on their box sets?  I find it discriminatory to those who are hard of hearing & would never subscribe or pay them a penny until they sort it out. 

Shame on you Sky/Now TV. No wonder you have to discount all your packages whilst people are happy to pay Amazon/Netflix without discounts. 

Complete farce

Incredulous

Incompetent

Discriminatory

Sort it out & stop rolling out the old “it’s coming soon” bolloc*s. 

SUPPLY SUBTITLES ON ALL YOUR BOX SETS. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

We have just started watching The Handmaidens Tale. How do we turn the subtitles on for this? Thanks in advance. 

There aren’t any for this show - I just checked Season 2 Episode 1 for you.

But if there had been, you would get them by pressing the * button on your remote, moving to the rightmost option there, pressing OK for it, and choosing English.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.