cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subscription

hi 

for the past month I have had issues with my now box  its either quit in middle of film or keeps losing signal 

I have called my internet provider an I have fast strong fibre which im on a,special rate for I haven had issues with my sky as that is in frontroom an my internet hub is in bedroom which is where my now tv box is 

I am thinking of doing away with this if it carries on as it is  5x in last 2 weeks I have had to reboot box  it comes up with check internet connection which is what I do all the time  but u could get to a really good part of film only for it to say opps sorry something went wrong or I get blank screen 

im stuck to know whats best to do 

id like someone to contact me via email to discuss this matter 

or a direct number I can call on 

thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. If the box and router are in the same room have you tried connecting both with a Ethernet cable instead of wifi (assuming you haven't already and the NOW TV box has an Ethernet port at the back - all except the early white boxes do).

There's no telephone support but you can send the NOW TV Team a message or get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)