cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Steven Universe: Missing Episodes?

OK, so the new kids pass launched recently, and I've found a few problems with it, specifically on a show called Steven Universe. Firstly, there are doubles of some episodes on Season 1, for some unexplained reason. Now this one Isn't too much of a problem, since I can just look up the episode list on wikipedia and just watch them in that order. I believe this is CN UK's fault, not NOWTV's since my experience with watching the channel has always been diminished when episodes keep airing in the wrong order. It's fine for some shows, like Regular Show, where the order doesn't matter because there's no story that goes on through the season. If you had no knowledge of it whatsoever, I could put on episode 26, tell you It's episode 1 and you'd probably believe me. With a show like Steven Universe though, you'd at least expect NOWTV to put the episodes in the right damn order, since it DOES have a big story to it that continues throughout the series. That's not the main problem however. The main problem is that the last few episodes of Steven Universe Season 1 are unexplainably missing from It's box set, which is a little infuriating. So where the hell did those episodes go? Do CN UK just never air them or is there some kind of reasonable way to explain their absence?

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

September 2019

Ok so there is still a problem with Steven Universe having missing episodes. In my case Season 3 is completely missing! Season 1 goes EP 54 then EP 68???

Season 2 goes up to EP 61....? 

Season 4 goes EP 111 then 116!???

Season 5 goes EP 153 then 156!???

What is going on? Why are there so many gaps and a whole season missing. It is proving impossible to watch CN series on Now Tv. There was a similar issue with Adventure Time... may still be the case, have not checked.

Also I am 30!