cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdraheim
Mentor

Static issue fixed with FP1 and back with FP2 of SA GP

Hi!

I contacted staff via chat and the static over the audio of FP1 for the SA GP was fixed within 5 mins last night, It's back with FP2 for the SA GP. 

Can you please look at the workflow for editing and release of the replays as there's an issue in your workflow.

Also, could you please fix the audio for the FP2 of the SA GP.

Many thanks and have a nice weekend!

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@rdraheim 

No need for another thread on this.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/F1-Saudi-Arabia-Practice-loud-static-...

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
rdraheim
Mentor

This is a different episode, newly posted, with the same problem after the previous one was fixed.

Thus, the need for a second thread as it's a workflow problem.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@rdraheim 

It still relates to F1 issues and all you needed to do was add in your issues there for the team that I tagged in to take notice. 

Staff DO NOT monitor the forum to help with content issues. They need to be informed by tagging them in. 

rdraheim
Mentor

Ah, cool, I'll go with the live chat and it was fixed within 5 mins.

Ill skip the forum and hit the chat.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@rdraheim 

It’s unfortunate that there is no other way of informing the ContentTeam to investigate things without tagging them in like @ContentTeam 

Something for you to bear in mind next time. As you have found out the hard way about reporting content issues on the forum ☹️

rdraheim
Mentor

it's fine. I'm uploading a video to their technical team right now and it will be fixed shortly.

ill bypass the forum next time.

have a nice Saturday 

rdraheim
Mentor

it's been fixed after contacting via the chat.

that seems to be the best way for all future issues.

RoyB
Legend

@rdraheim 

It is indeed. This is a customer to customer Community, powerless to deal with content and billing issues, except to signpost customers with these to the appropriate Now resources.

On the way in, there should be a little algorithm that says ‘Is this an issue which a customer could help with?’ and if the answer is no, route the poster to Live Chat or Now Broadband by asking a couple of questions about the issue.

Such a front-end would save an enormous amount of frustration, both for those arriving with problems, and for us trying to help.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.