cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Start next episode problem

Hi there after watching first episode of show when i click next episode nothing happens the buffer wheel just spins round i have go off app and back on too fix it any one know how fix this issue? thanks 🙂
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
What device are you using NOW TV on so can help you bit more with issue.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It happening on both the now tv black box and the roku express and on virgin media for internet
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

I put up with this exact issue for over a year. Since updating to the virgin hub 3 'watch next' now works. 

What hub are you on? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

A few members have mentioned this when using the slightly older Virgin Hub routers (i can't remember the model number where possibly it was the Super Hub 2).

Not sure if NowTV or Virgin have provided a fix for it ?

I believe what members have been doing which is not ideal, is to press the back button on the remote to exit the current show before watching the next episode which is a bit of a pain if you ask me Smiley Mad

Lindzi
Elite 2

@schnapps

Used to drive me nuts!! I know nothing about tech things but it just seemed like now tv software and older virgin hub didn't communicate properly. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah had it good few years think it superhub 2 tbh and is pain lol dont wanna get new hub to fix problem tho
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I posted and posted on here and had promises from now tv reps that it would be looked into and it never happened. I complained for about a year and to be honest upgrading the hub was easier and I wish I had done earlier. 

Not enough customers appear to have the problem, or making their voice heard, for now tv to offer assistance I think Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah sorry hear you had the problem to dont wanna have upgrade hub if can help it or if costs to get hub 3. Anyone from now tv please able answer if this will ever get fixed as have no problems with netflix playing next episode just this thanks 🙂