cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports One Day Pass.

I want to watch F1 qualifying starting at 3 pm on Saturday, then watch the race starting at 12 pm on Sunday. Will a one day pass give me 24 hours spread over two days enabling me to watch both? In theory this should be possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

If you start the pass at 15:00:00 on Saturday, then it will run until 14:59:59 on Sunday.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That should work if there is no major delayed start to the time schedules such has extremely bad weather or unforseen circumstances or a lot of red flags.

Also are you going to buy any further NOW Day passes for any of the next three other races coming up ?

If so it might be cheaper getting a NOW Month Membership where currently on their website they are offering 2 months at £20 per month plus free one month Boost.

If you only want the first month for example of this offer, then cancel the Sports Membership and Boost Membership during the first month a few days before the next scheduled payment date.

Screenshot_20220611-074704_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! That looks like a good deal.

RoyB
Legend

If you start the pass at 15:00:00 on Saturday, then it will run until 14:59:59 on Sunday.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.