cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports On Demand

Anyone know what's happened to Sports On Demand?

I use Roku (and occasionally mobile), and both apps are missing the Sports On Demand section.

Have they scrapped it? Would be a huge shame because I really enjoy watching Prem reruns end-to-end, rather than edited "highlights".

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Nope it is still there, though the dedicated Sports on Demand categories have now have the type of Sports picture in the tile box with the category name.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's a screen shot taken from my Roku player under "View All Sports" tile box and on the secondary screen page it will show the different on Demand Sports categories.

If you are after Premier League football for example, then click on the Football tile box, then another screen page will appear with the different Football competitions such had Premier League, EFL etc see second screen shot below.

20220809_181605.jpg

20220809_182121.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps - Thanks for your answer. I found the 30-min highlights of the Prem weekend games, but there are no reruns of whole matches like last season. Or am I missing something?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I can only find the Premier League hits for about 25 minutes coverage and not the full PL matches that you could watch previously.

Perhaps the @ContentTeam can offer some input on this ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great. Thanks, Schnapps. I'll send a message to them asap.

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @schnapps 

thanks for your query, I will ask the team and let you know

thanks very much

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ContentTeam 

Any News about this ?

Or is Premier League Football on Demand being capped at highlights only for this season where previous seasons there was the full replay of PL games with the NOW on Demand Sports service.

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps 

haven't heard back, will chase the team for an answer

thanks

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @schnapps 

Currently only the game highlights are available ib Catch Up/On Demand

thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you