cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports On Demand

Maybe I'm being a bit thick, but how do you consistently access on demand sports?

Trying to watch any of the summer rugby union tests, I find sometimes the sports menu includes on demand material sorted by sporting genre which allows you to find them  while other times all you get is a best of selection. When the latter happens, you can't access the matches as you can't get to any other on demand material or find the games by searching. Kind of defeats the purpose of paying for access if you can't get any of the games you're after! 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NOW on Demand Sports is currently broken since last night.

Where the main different Sports categories folders such has F1, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Cricket etc etc is currently missing.

Over on NOW Twitter they have said they have passed it onto their relevant Tech Dept to sort out.

Last tweet I seen about 2 hours ago NOW are still trying to fix it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to look on Twitter after reading your post and was unable to find anything.  Admittedly, I'm not a regular user of Twitter so don't know my way round as well as I might but, if there is a major issue, announcements regarding it from NOW should be obvious and easily found to anyone looking.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently there has been a technical issue for the last 24hrs.  Why it is taking so long to fix I don't know but it isn't good enough.  I also haven't been able to find a service status page anywhere, or any information from Now at all about the issue.  Speak to your customers NOW!  If you have an issue, let us know!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On line chat were able to tell me the service has been down for 24hrs. Its OK though, the massively engaged service rep has 'escalated' the issue. Apparently I'll be emailed when it's fixed. Not holding my breath and there was no answer to the question of a refund. The helpful advice was to wait, which somewhat undermines the purpose of an on demand service. Oh well, another day in communication lockdown so I don't find out the scores....

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Looks like NOW on Demand is fixed, checking the Rugby Union section (see screen shot below).

Screenshot_2022-07-17-15-43-58.png