cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sport on demand

Hello

just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes after a love sports event for it to be shown on demand? For example, just missed F1 qualifying, how long do I have to wait before I can watch it?

any info will be greatly appreciated 

cheers 

9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Channel 4 hold the rights for highlights. Whereas the event it can take up to 72 hours. 

Do you have one in particular?

(FYI @Izzie-T ) 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah cool, understood thank you! I just want to watch the actual live event again but after the event, if that makes sense?! There’s no rewind with Now TV is there?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue. It’s a bit disappointing paying so much and not being able to rewatch after the live stream. C4 is showing the highlights at 2230 today , for Spain last week quali was up by 7pm … nothing yet for Monaco. I don’t think you can even pause as I remember trying that too, so just pause it and leave it to watch later but can’t do that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep my feelings exactly! A lot of money for not being able to watch what we want when we want. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There is only two ways that you can pause/rewind with NOW.

First is using a NOW branded device, however they are no longer manufactured and will no doubt become unsupported at some point. 

Second is having billing directly with BT and using a BT YouView box. 

That being said, I couldn’t agree more. The speed for some content isn’t the best for being uploaded by Sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah fair one. Thanks for that. I’ll just wait for C4!

cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s still not up for me, going to do the same. If this continues to happen I don’t see the point of keeping the sun!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Looks like the qualifying has just been added. See post from @schnapps in this thread.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/F1-Monaco-qualifying/m-p/581535#M19374

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much! I’ve been trying every week literally to figure out why, but this clears it up. Who knows!