Not applicable

South Park season 21 episode 1 won't play

Error code 9029 across Android phone and macbook 

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Seems to be working fine for me on my nowtv smart box in the UK.

Not sure what error code 9029 means, bit of a long shot perhaps try rebooting your Router.

One quick question are you based in the UK or Republic of Ireland ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the UK. 

Good news it is working now on Mac OSX but I am still receiving the error for Android. It would be nice if nowtv stepped up their cross device testing. 

Thank you for your help everyone. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Please can you get the NowTV Content Team to check out South Park Season 21 Episode 2, which is showing "We Don't Have This Right Now" Error 1300 on my smart nowtv box.

Tried the normal things to fix it with no luck, episode 1 seems to be working fine for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User

Please can you get the NowTV Content Team to check out South Park Season 21 Episode 2, which is showing "We Don't Have This Right Now" Error 1300 on my smart nowtv box.

Tried the normal things to fix it with no luck, episode 1 seems to be working fine for me.

Hi @schnapps 🙂 

I checked this out with the content team and it seems the episode isnt avaliable until tomorrow.

Let us know if you are having any problems watching it tomorrow 🙂 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

On my smart box Continue Watching list and in the Catch up section it shows "Watch Now" ?

Normally when a show is available for example tomorrow it will normally say "Available to Watch from 23rd of September" next to the episode thumbnail ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just noticed since i raised this, the NowTV Content Team have amended the episode to say "Available Tomorrow".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm seeing the same thing using the player via Firefox on my PC.  Other shows and even other episodes of South Park play  fine, just that one with the same error code.

Doesn't play in the app on my iPad either, although I see a slightly different error on that.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I have just double checked this episode on my Apple TV Gen 3 box and it also plays fine with no errors.

Can you confirm if you are based in the UK or Republic of Ireland ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the UK.

The episode plays just fine on my NowTV set top box, and has started working on my iPad, but still refuses to play on my desktop PC throwing up the error code 9029.  This is despite my reinstalling the player, rebooting the computer and attempting some minor voodoo.  Anything else I have tried plays just fine on that same PC.