cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julian2
First Poster

Re: Sound stuttering

I have this issue on my windows player. Stuttering happens on all programs and is not internet issue as Netflix and amazon prime work fine. Has anyone found a solution for this?

0 Thanks
TemparalFlux
Occasional Poster

I just downlaoded the Now TV app player for my laptop and every 10-15 seconds the sound stutters, i have just spent £9.99 on the Cinema pass and it seems becuase of this issue i just wasted my money as the service is unusable. 

I am very annoyed to say the least if there is no fix.

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@TemparalFlux Welcome to the forum. Can't help with the stuttering sound but if you're on Windows 8.1/10 you could try downloading the NOW TV app from the Windows Store and trying that instead to see if it works better. 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157

TemparalFlux
Occasional Poster

thank you, this seems to have solved the issue

Dahanco
First Poster

Trying to watch last ship season 5 episode 3 sound is shocking keeps stuttering had this problem a few times now on different shows thought it was a problem at my end but reading other posts looks like it's at source you need to fix this

BriC
First Poster

Happens on black panther several times, frustrating. On the day of the premiere, poor show.

0 Thanks
Eliffant
First Poster

Hi there im get quite annoying stuttering -watching football just on now eng v croatia -can u help? Almost unwatchable.

Diolch

0 Thanks
moptop232
First Poster

Sort this issue out .paying for this ###### to cut out sort it out .###### box 😡😡😡😡😡😡

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Socken & @jackogirl3,

Having tested this out on our box here I'm also hearing problems with the sound so I've gone ahead and raised this with the content team to be looked into and we should have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
zerosprite
First Poster

How is this a fix???

0 Thanks