Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

Re: Sound stuttering

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In the interest in collecting information: -
Which make and model of Now TV playback device do you have?

Which make and model number of television do you have?
How is your Now TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Jodie7

Thanks for posting, sorry for the sound issue with this episode. As you've mentioned it is only mild but there is some sound distortion. I will raise this with the team and we will hope to get it resolved as quickly as we can.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Craigmadden
Occasional Poster

Hi Guys just joined NOW Tv and its cool, But sadly the sound on all channels live and boxsets drops sound every day sky sports news today lost sound for 30 mins so I tryed a film i was watching and it was the same on there too!

Reading the messages on here it looks like its never going to be fixed 😞 Pitty it works ok most of the time but just cuts the sound out 😞

Am using the black box model no 325575013655

Hope you guys can get this fixed in the future as I paying £31.99 per month!

Kind regards

Craig

0 Thanks
Champion 5

Hi Craig and welcome to the forum,

In the interest in collecting information... Which make and model of Now TV playback device do you have?

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
Craigmadden
Occasional Poster

Hi the model No 4200SK-UK for the two now tv boxes i have

I have three in total ive just used the freeview box via bt which only plays the movies and it does the same on that too as well as the now tv black box!

I use bt for broadband and netflix has been fine no problems with playback at all!! Just the now tv 😞

Thanks

Craig

0 Thanks
Champion 5

Hello Admins,

How about merging this 'Sound Stuttering' topic tothether with this Sound Stuttering topic and this Stuttering sound topic?

Cheers

0 Thanks
pwp23
First Poster

I'm using a ROKU box and buying occasional Sky Sports passes. The service in general is great but the sound quality is really poor. There's a constant "whoosh-whoosh" sound, that's the best way that I can describe it, that is really annoying. I like using Now TV but this sound issue really puts me off using the service. Is there any way to resolve this issue? Thoughts/help are appreciated

0 Thanks
andrea1976
First Poster

im having trouble with the sound on now tv, it constantly stutters on every channel im watching, im currently watching it on my laptop, i also have a now tv box which is absolutely fine, how do i get rid of it, if it carries on im cancelling my account

0 Thanks
spongebob13
Occasional Poster

this is a known issue with now tv with the sound problem ,

and as been since Last year!

yet all the mods know about it yet still no fix

so i wouldnt hold your breath for a fix anytime soon

0 Thanks
Gaily
First Poster

Same stutter problem on my laptop.....trying to watch Desparate Housewives and it's driving me carazy! I won't be continuing after trial and will def not be recommending Now TV!!

0 Thanks