cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound stuttering

I tried to watch Monsters Ink University and the sound kept stuttering so I literally couldn't watch it; really disappointed with this. Would like some sort of fix.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User & @Anonymous User,

Having tested this out on our box here I'm also hearing problems with the sound so I've gone ahead and raised this with the content team to be looked into and we should have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello Admins,

How about merging this 'Sound Stuttering' topic tothether with this Sound Stuttering topic and this Stuttering sound topic?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm using a ROKU box and buying occasional Sky Sports passes. The service in general is great but the sound quality is really poor. There's a constant "whoosh-whoosh" sound, that's the best way that I can describe it, that is really annoying. I like using Now TV but this sound issue really puts me off using the service. Is there any way to resolve this issue? Thoughts/help are appreciated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to watch last ship season 5 episode 3 sound is shocking keeps stuttering had this problem a few times now on different shows thought it was a problem at my end but reading other posts looks like it's at source you need to fix this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happens on black panther several times, frustrating. On the day of the premiere, poor show.