cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound stuttering

I tried to watch Monsters Ink University and the sound kept stuttering so I literally couldn't watch it; really disappointed with this. Would like some sort of fix.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User & @Anonymous User,

Having tested this out on our box here I'm also hearing problems with the sound so I've gone ahead and raised this with the content team to be looked into and we should have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having trouble with the sound on now tv, it constantly stutters on every channel im watching, im currently watching it on my laptop, i also have a now tv box which is absolutely fine, how do i get rid of it, if it carries on im cancelling my account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is a known issue with now tv with the sound problem ,

and as been since Last year!

yet all the mods know about it yet still no fix

so i wouldnt hold your breath for a fix anytime soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same stutter problem on my laptop.....trying to watch Desparate Housewives and it's driving me carazy! I won't be continuing after trial and will def not be recommending Now TV!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this issue on my windows player. Stuttering happens on all programs and is not internet issue as Netflix and amazon prime work fine. Has anyone found a solution for this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just downlaoded the Now TV app player for my laptop and every 10-15 seconds the sound stutters, i have just spent £9.99 on the Cinema pass and it seems becuase of this issue i just wasted my money as the service is unusable. 

I am very annoyed to say the least if there is no fix.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Can't help with the stuttering sound but if you're on Windows 8.1/10 you could try downloading the NOW TV app from the Windows Store and trying that instead to see if it works better. 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you, this seems to have solved the issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sort this issue out .paying for this ###### to cut out sort it out .###### box 😡😡😡😡😡😡

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User & @Anonymous User,

Having tested this out on our box here I'm also hearing problems with the sound so I've gone ahead and raised this with the content team to be looked into and we should have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How is this a fix???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have purchased a new now stick have used for 2 days eith no problems at all.

And today yhe sound has gone distorted thought it was just something i was watching on iplayer.

Have tried many other programs andbtgr same problem it is even making extra sounds when u ckick on anything or select something.

Can i fix this issue