cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Socken
Occasional Poster

Sound stuttering

I tried to watch Monsters Ink University and the sound kept stuttering so I literally couldn't watch it; really disappointed with this. Would like some sort of fix.
Tags (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Sound stuttering

Hi @Socken & @jackogirl3,

Having tested this out on our box here I'm also hearing problems with the sound so I've gone ahead and raised this with the content team to be looked into and we should have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

28 Replies
Rob-T
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Socken

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Sorry to hear you're having trouble watching Monsters University. 

What device are you getting the issues on?

Let me know and I'll look into it further 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Socken
Occasional Poster

Hi,

I'm getting it on my tv everything else works fine.

Many Thanks,
Rebecca Scollay
0 Thanks
jackogirl3
Occasional Poster

yes that is correct
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In the interest in collecting information: -
Which make and model of Now TV playback device do you have?
Is your Now TV playback device directly connected to your television or is it connected through a surround-sound amplifier or HDMI switch?
Which Now TV packages (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports) have you subscribed to?
How is your Now TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
Socken
Occasional Poster

Hi,
It is connected directly via a hdmi cable.
It is connected via the wifi.
We have the entertainment and movies pass.
The model number is 4200SK
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

@Socken wrote:
The model number is 4200SK

So to confirm...

On the top and front of your device does it say "Now TV"? If it does, you have the Now TV 'black' box!

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
Socken
Occasional Poster

That is correct
0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Socken & @jackogirl3,

Having tested this out on our box here I'm also hearing problems with the sound so I've gone ahead and raised this with the content team to be looked into and we should have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Jodie7
First Poster

Hi, I am trying to watch criminal minds season 1 episode 1 and that is stuttering with the sound too, it's so difficult to watch cz it's only mild but noticeable. I've tried resetting my wifi and that didn't work xx