cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound dropping out with black panther

Have tried to watch black panther but I am getting problems with the sound. It keeps dropping out.

I had the same issue with AHS the other week. This problem is repeated across my tv and xbox.

I have not had this problem before and have been using now tv for a few years now.

Please sort this problem out

27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. 34 minutes then at various times. I had to put subtitles on to keep up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for reporting spoilt the film for us especially the end....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. 34 mins and then later as well.

tried resetting and rewinding in case it was bandwidth issue at server end - but no. It’s an actual problem with the file they are using a poor quality corrupted copy.

expected better from nowtv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. Properly rubbish quality. Not even worth watching for the last 25 minuts

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same issue on Xbox one sky app; it looks like a problem with the movie file (Black Panther) itself; not the now tv box or even the app. 34 minutes in and the sound stutters and fails completely for seconds at a time. I guess we just have to wait for sky to re-upload the movie.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, made the film almost unwatchable. Really disappointing. It's like they have uploaded a pirate copy!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here on a Samsung smart tv with the nowtv app. Also noticed it last week on AHS as someone else mentioned. Thought it was my TV but clearly not.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happens on the wire as well. So their technical support needs to investigate them all .