cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound dropping out with black panther

Have tried to watch black panther but I am getting problems with the sound. It keeps dropping out.

I had the same issue with AHS the other week. This problem is repeated across my tv and xbox.

I have not had this problem before and have been using now tv for a few years now.

Please sort this problem out

27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got same problem, reset the nowtv box and checked for updates. Nothing has helped

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this problem too.  Sound is a mess for Black Panther and various TV shows.  This complaint has been cropping up for ages, along with randomly missing episodes of TV shows.

I don't think anyone from NowTV actually checks this community so I've no idea if we'll ever get a useful response.

I watch on a Roku 3 and I've tried restarting the box and updating everything, but the issues remain.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here too 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.  Starts around 34 minutes in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, complained about sound dropping from Elementary too but nothing came of it. The service is becoming very frustrating and not worth paying for at this rate 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. From 34mins onwards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem. Video fine but audio keeps dropping. Must be a problem with the recording.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointing.  Sound dropping often. Tried resetting 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just watched black panther, also had the sound drop out constantly through the film to the point I had to put subtitles on. I also tried restarting my Roku box. Biggest film they've had on in ages and it's a real mess. I doubt Marvel Studios and Walt Disney would be very impressed, I certainly am not.