cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound dropping on The Walking Dead (Season 8)

First the episodes kept comming & going & now the sound is doing the same - tried to contact NOWTV via the Live Chat & an advisor never arrives ???  It started with a word or 2 missing but now huge chunks of dialog (2 minutes worth) is not there - impossible to try & watch.

I have now watched other shows & no problems so it just seems to be The Walking Dead.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. Currently watching Season 8 again and episode 7 has some major sound issues. 

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Who marked this as solved. Solved how? Unmark this or tell us the solution please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not solved!

Watching it right now...sound cutting out as badly as last night, if not worse.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Audio keeps dropping out for me. Other series are fine (Stargate for example).

Any thoughts NOWTV people?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been happening for me too. Funnily enough, I’ve had the tv I’m using for 2 years and occasionally on Netflix the background sound would drop off completely (music/noise, talking was fine). Anyways, I got a new tv a few months ago so this tv is now in my bedroom with the nowtv stick so naturally I assumed it was the tv being a problem. Messed about for ages trying to fix the audio on it to no avail.  However I just googled nowtv audio issues and boom - this and many other threads are all showing it’s Nowtv not the tv after all. 

Some dated back 2 years ago so I’m guessing it’s something to do with the upload on to the service being buggy. Hopefully now they are aware of it, and the fact that they’ve previously had all the other seasons on here without issues, means it will be fixed soon. 

Wouldnt be so bad but it seems a high % of the words/dialogue missed are bloody interesting bits! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor sound here too on season 8. Hopefully they get it sorted soon. There's nothing like paying for a service that's faulty!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also the Wire Season 1 episode 7, 8.30pm 11/10/2018. Problems started about half way through. Bleeps and bloops when fast forwarding etc. still make noises but the soundtrack breaks up and then goes silent. Viewing on Roku 3.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same problem. Episode 7 is unwatchable. I've tried watching via the app on my TV and via the Xbox one and both have the same problem.

CMTerSam
Advocate

Sound issues still today. NOW TV, this is not solved, what is being done please? 

The episodes are virtually unwatchable!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here the The Wire,  Episode 8 was ok though 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Big Negan speach in epidsode 7 season 8. The words are important. Odd that. When are NOWTV going to at least reply to the situation please?