cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound dropping on The Walking Dead (Season 8)

First the episodes kept comming & going & now the sound is doing the same - tried to contact NOWTV via the Live Chat & an advisor never arrives ???  It started with a word or 2 missing but now huge chunks of dialog (2 minutes worth) is not there - impossible to try & watch.

I have now watched other shows & no problems so it just seems to be The Walking Dead.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. Currently watching Season 8 again and episode 7 has some major sound issues. 

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. Currently watching Season 8 again and episode 7 has some major sound issues. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been told that this problem has been forwarded to the relavent team & they will be in contact 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Really was hoping to get caught up.

Please fix this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having the same issue over the past few days. I spoke to a live chat person on nowtv about missing episodes throughout all 8 seasons on Friday.

They advised there was an issue and they were in the middle of sorting out technical issues and to try again the following day. I did and all the episodes were uploaded, great, however the sound was very sketchy and missing words every now and again in some episodes (mainly watching season 8). Now it's missing huge chunks of sounds/conversations minutes at a time and unwatchable! I am extremely fed up of having so many issues watching 1 programme.... I hope Nowtv look at these complaints and get this resolved ASAP. It's becoming a joke

winterloner
Scholar

for what its worth, its not just the walking dead, ive been trying to get some answers since friday, through live chats and making a complaint, but am getting no where, i dont understand what the problem is other streaming platforms all work fine and never have issues like this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue with sound dropping out. It happens every so often, maybe every 10 mins for a few seconds. It's happened on the first 5 episodes of Season 8.

Also, episode 3 wouldn't play the other day. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not fixed. Had to give up on ep 7 as half the sound is missing. Only resubbed to watch this series. Rubbish!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thread shows as solved. how was this solved? please share how to fix this, thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is not solved - no reason why the thread says it is - in fact I have received an email from Now :-

"Thanks for contacting NOWTV.

Sorry for the chat disconnection.

Please help me with few pieces of information to assist you further.

1) On which device your facing the issue?

2) Are you facing the same issue on all other supporting devices ?

3) Is the issue occurring  with season 8 of The Walking Dead or even with other seasons?"

**I have responded confirming that I am not the only person having this problem & await a further reply**