cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound dropping The Waking Dead season 8 & now Elementary

Still unable to watch The Walking Dead season 8 due to sound problems - tried to continue watching Elementary & now the sound is dropping on & off in that too ???  What is going on ??  Will these matters be resolved (I have been waiting 4 days for The Walking Dead to be fixed so not holding my breath!)

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me.  I've spent 2 days trying to find subtitles for TWD or any now TV box set and given up..  I'm going back to Netflix. Loads easier. No sound problems and subtitles on everything. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also trying to watch The Walking Dead, audio cuts out at crucial times (what DID the preacher say to Negan in the trailer?).

i've tried xbox one.. sound cuts in and out.

I've tried an andriod Nouget phone to chrome cast... sounds cutsin and out.

I've tried an andriod Marshmallow phone to chrome cast. .. sounds cuts in and out.

I've tried uninstalling the app, clearing data, clearing caches.  guess what.. the sound STILL cuts in and out!

I havent tried the PS4 as i cant be a**ed with registering ANOTHER device just to make the programmes viewable!

its now obvious to me from the many posts here & on twitter that the problem is at NOWTV's end.  maybe it should call itself NeverTV instead.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary s6 ep20. Loads of sound dropouts. Tried rebooting nowtv box, but same dropouts in same place.

Not a good service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's also happening on The Wire, sound dropping out on all episodes. Contacted Now TV who said 'we will look in to it' but tbh i think they do nothing. Terrible service, i'm about ready to cancel, and I've subsribed for years, but had enough of bad service.