cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound cutting out on The Wire episodes

Trying to watch one of my favourite shows, The Wire, but is being ruined by the sound keep cutting out.

This is happening on other shows too so is this going to be sorted out or will we receive refunds on our subscription as proper service is not being provided.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this happen, all programs. It's fine watching on the app so I'm guessing it's to do with latest software update. Would really like to know when this will get fixed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Trying to watch one of my favourite shows, The Wire, but is being ruined by the sound keep cutting out.

This is happening on other shows too so is this going to be sorted out or will we receive refunds on our subscription as proper service is not being provided.

Thanks

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks

I am also having this happen, all programs. It's fine watching on the app so I'm guessing it's to do with latest software update. Would really like to know when this will get fixed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah it’s very annoying!  I thought was just my tv at  first but I’ve tried it on my LG smart tv, then I tried on my roku stick with the same result. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same issues with The Wire! Huge portions of audio missing. Or, when there is sound it's stuttering or minutes and minutes out sync! Tried on smart stick and Xbox one S. Both as bad. Needs to be sorted ASAP or I shall be wanting my pass refunded as this is the only thing on NOW we are watching. Never have these issues with Netflix!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I’m having the exact same issue! They have at least added subtitles now so I’ve used them throughout, but the audio problem seriously needs fixing. Must be a related to an update, I’ve got zero problems on other players.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, on ps3 and roku. Other shows on Now tv seem ok so far, not having the problem with other streaming services. Have tried restarting, reinstalling the app etc. Etc. So fairly sure the problem is at your end not mine. Please fix asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m getting the same. The sound has been cutting out and now is also out of sync. Unwatchable like this!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are not alone. This is happening on other shows and Sky are doing nothing about it. As always Sky say it's a now tv problem and now tv say it's a sky problem. The live sports channels are thankfully unaffected but I will be cancelling all other passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now customer service is so rubbish! I can’t believe this is still an issue. It’s so frustrating,I’m  only on Series 2 and thinking of just giving up, it’s getting worse with every episode!