cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound Stuttering

I noticed someone else had this problem but since the issue appears to affect specific episodes I thought a new thread was necessary.

I am trying to watch the Game of Thrones Season 5 finale and the sound is stuttering from the start. I also had this problem with the True Detective finale and as a result was unable to finish watching it as the stuttering kicked in the last 10 minutes of the episode - sure does kill the tension.

I know it's been fixed since, but this occured when I was trying to watch True Detective episode 2 as well and these are the only two programmes I've even watched. Why is this such a recurring problem? 

220 REPLIES 220
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The reason why I asked was to make sure the issue is raised with all the needed info as soon as possible. This will allow out content/platform team to get this sorted quicker. 

Issues with 'Modern Family' season 6 are raised already. 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Mount Pleasant season 4 episode 8 is an issue too.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to us. We'll raise this now and get it looked into ASAP. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This doesn't seem to have been resolved yet, and looks as though this request is over 10 days old. Any updates?
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and for the delay in getting this resolved.

We are still looking into this issue, we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me. I have a Now TV box, fast fibre connection and the sound keeps cutting out all the time now. It's really frustrating and watching a film is no longer enjoyable. We are in our trial month and I won't be subscribing unless this gets sorted. I also have Apple TV, have had Netflix too, never these problems.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you've had sound issues; can you let me know which movies you're having problems with? We are aware of some sound issues at the moment and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The Counsellor and Philomena.

Surely this is a generic problem though and not limited to certain films??

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know if you only experience this issue on your Xbox? 

We are looking into this issue, I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This issue is now over 3 weeks old, any updates?