cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something went wrong

Hi iv been having problems for a few days now where an "oops something went wrong" box keeps popping up on my TV. Iv the box off and on and it's still doing the same thing. Can anyone help me as I'm having no luck getting through to customer services. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A couple of people on the forum have mentioned this recently.

Out of curiosity who is your internet service provider, would it be TalkTalk or somebody else ?

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Click on the green chat button, should the chat button not open for you then try a different internet browser.

If you are still having no joy with live chat, send them a message instead using the web form highlighted in blue text on the same link above.

I have also flagged this thread up plus others to the NowTV Community Manager, who hopefully will pass this info on to the relevant NowTV Dept to investigate and hopefully fix.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

I don't have this error message myself on my NowTV 4 K box or have an older NowTV black box to try out, but just wondering did your boxes have a recent firmware update in the last day or so from OS 9.2 to 9.3 ?

Also because i haven't got the problem my end to test out, what happens if you go to Apps Store, then select and click on the NowTV App, then click on Go to App and watch NowTV from there.

Does it still flag up the "Something went Wrong" message ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like its a problem streaming via Roku, a lot of people having the same problem on Facebook

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I check if it has had an update?

I have not tried the App, I will do that later today and see if it happens there. If it does not .... what is that telling me? Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem. I'm using a Roku box, live chat had me do all the resetting of routers etc which I had already tried they then gave me the secret screen access code for Roku to force it to update and it still doesn't work.

They will apparently pass it to tech team who will contact me via email.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried everything, but within 10/15 minutes of watching movies or entertainment I keep getting 'sorry, something went wrong'. Re-set the Roku, everything that has been suggested I've tried and its still happening

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same problems as well ive tried everything and its defo not my now tv box. Its hardwired and cant be anything to do with the internet. Its annoying though trying to get through to anyone

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

What is going on?  I can see twitter alight with issues watching / logging in.

Its not the broadband, its not talk talk, its not only roku box, cannot login / watch on PC app either.

constant asking for username/password

No internet issues ( work from home, working fine )

Not the router

No changes made

Nothing working in regards to NOWTV

do we get refunds as some of are forced to by the sports package and have no interest in football and only watch the F1?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add me to the list...'Something went wrong'.  No help chat, no customer service, no hope!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

look at help centre now tv are working on fix its in bold red at top of page