cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mossanimals
Mentor

Someone else is using my account?

I woke up, turned on my TV, saw I had an episode of a TV show to watch in my 'continue watching' and when it finished less than an hour later there was a whole mess of shows and movies in my continue watching. I checked my devices in my account and my TV and smart stick is the only one that's recently been active so what on earth is happening?

38 REPLIES 38
shazzam
Scholar

• No i never set up a seperate sky id i dont think but now everytime i reset my NowTV password i get an email from skyID too...
shazzam
Scholar

Ive now gone to sky store to set up a new account with the hope it will overide the glitch and unconnect my now tv account from the skyid account..

shazzam
Scholar

Ive got a load of sky sport contine watching even though i dont have a sky sport pass!

petecc
Scholar 2

This has been going on since (at least) 10:15 this morning. What are your software engineers doing? Just roll the whole system back to last backup.... Please do tell me you have regular backups of both data and software?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Both my Continue Watching and Watchlist seems to be fixed now and back to normal 😃.

Only checked my Android Tablet so far.

petecc
Scholar 2

@schnapps wrote:

Both my Continue Watching and Watchlist seems to be fixed now and back to normal 😃.

Only checked my Android Tablet so far.

Mine too, also Roku and web. Looks like fixed (at last!)

sb64
Scholar 2

Looks like everything is back to normal on my account too.

mossanimals
Mentor

Same, it looks like mine is back to normal now too. 

petecc
Scholar 2

Now my watchlist is playing up again. Two programmes removed and one added.