cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some shows not appearing on Apple TV app

Hello. We have a NowTV box in our bedroom and we were watching The boy in the dress on CBeebies on the kids channel with the kids. The following day we were going to watch the rest on the NowTV app on AppleTV and it is not there. When I check again on the NowTV box and the iPad app I can see it. Also I can see Mr Stink which I also cannot see on the NowTV app on AppleTV. It seems that the app on AppleTV is missing some content. Does anyone know why please or able to help sort it? Many thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't think it's any licence issues on the Apple TV  NowTV App, where i am guessing these two CBBC shows are accidentally missing by mistake at NowTV's end.

I will tag @Jason-C of the NowTV Team so he can forward this information over to the NowTV Content Dept to investigate it and hopefully resolve it (should there be an error on their servers feeding the ATV platform).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. Just for info they both appear on the NowTV app for the iPad. Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Sadly I have another issue now. I uninstalled the NowTV app from my AppleTV and reinstalled it before adding the post and now I can’t watch anything on the AppleTV as it thinks I am over my limit. If I check on my account the AppleTV is in the list but it does not allow me to play on it. Can you help me with this please? Many thanks. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Devices on here, does it say you have any device swaps left ?

if yes, delete the Apple TV off your list, then go back into the NowTV App on your Apple TV and watch some NowTV content then hopefully the Apple TV will then be added back on your list and you should be able to carry on watching NowTV on your ATV.

if you haven't got any device swaps this calendar month or having a problem accessing or watching NowTV on the Apple TV contact live chat on the link below where they should be able to assist you further.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. Apologies I am new to the forum and said it was answered thinking it would be for that particular post and it marked it as the whole thing answered which is not the case. Thanks ever so much for your help but the issue with the missing shows remains until the team at NowTV can see if they have been missed. Thanks again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello. This is still the same. I don’t see the same shows on the Apple TV app as I can see on my now tv box.

Gary

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So annoying.  2nd Ep of American Horror 1984 is showing on my iPhone and iPad but not on Apple TV.  Have deleted and reinstalled app.