cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Skysports catchup

I am trying to watch all the Lions Tour matches. I have subscribed to Skysports through NowTV and access via my Roku Express device. Should I be able to watch Skysports on a catch up basis (after the programme has aired & finished)? In the Skysports Live area, all I can see are the current programmes being aired and what is coming on next.

If I look at the Sports on Demand area, all I see are highlight programmes not the full length programmes. 

On the live channel, at the end of a programme, I saw the presenter running through what is coming up over the next week or so and mentioned (and showed a logo) for Skysports Lions Tour as a separate channel, however I don't see this is a channel option within my NowTV guide where all the other Skysports channels are listed.

Any help appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With regards to the full matches on Demand have you tried going into the on Demand different sports folder under Rugby Union instead of the Lions where it looks like there is the full matches looking at the time duration.

The Lions dedicated on Demand section only seems to cover the highlights.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to NOW Twitter they only have the highlights of the Lions Games on Demand and don't have the full matches on their on Demand service.

From my experience it takes NOW about 24 hours or so to add Rugby Union onto their on Demand service.

The Sky Lions channel is just a temporary rebrand of Sky Sports Action during the Lions tour.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User one final thing, it seems that some devices don't always show all the on demand content so use a mobile device to search. See thread I've linked below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Sky-Sports-on-demand-different-on-phone-to-PC/m-p/562787#M17935

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User the Lions channel goes live on Saturday, replacing Sky Sports Action.

https://www.skysports.com/rugby-union/news/12321/12343738/sky-sports-to-launch-dedicated-british-irish-lions-channel

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With regards to the full matches on Demand have you tried going into the on Demand different sports folder under Rugby Union instead of the Lions where it looks like there is the full matches looking at the time duration.

The Lions dedicated on Demand section only seems to cover the highlights.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps , I have found what you have described there, thank you very much.