cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports racing

Sky sports racing goes live today but as yet there is no update from nowtv to incorporate this. Along with promised HD in 2018 and the ability to download before Christmas is this yet another thing now tv will fail to deliver

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes and no information whatsoever about when or indeed if it will be part of the sports package Was looking forward to watching the racing today but looks like I will be watching ITV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This article on the At The Races website states that Sky Sports Racing will be available on NOW TV “from early January”:

https://www.attheraces.com/news/2018/December/30/launching-today-sky-sports-racing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unless it's changed, it's 8th of January for NOW TV. I posted this a few weeks ago. 

Once again, this shambles of a place is just resting on its laurels. You would expect news like this this to be useful to their customers. You know, it might even get themselves one or two more customers.

Not me though. I'm done with supporting a service that is stuck in the dark ages. Zero customer service and promise after promise broken. No mention of 1080p despite their reassurances in 2018. 

Pathetic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Racing goes live on 8th January on Now TV apparently, no contract means we're the last to benefit! But better late than never suppose.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm now getting Sky Sports Racing on the NOW TV iPad app (which is great!), but still no sign of it on the NOW TV app on Apple TV? I'm guessing it just takes a little longer for them to update that app?