cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass not working

Last week I won a sky sports mobile pass on McDonald’s monopoly. I added it to my account straight away, the pass shows in my account but every time I try to use it on my iPad or my phone it says I need a pass to be able to watch it? Surely if the pass is showing in my account then it should work?

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Having the exact same problem

Same problem here too, put in my voucher number on payment page but received message saying number already in use! Very frustrating

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, just applied the voucher it shows up as a pass but doesn’t allow me to play the live channels stating I need a pass for this 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

mcdonalds now tv smart stick + 1 year now tv sky sports pass...i set it up on the pc but i now can't enter the code from my smart tv?

i can't watch anything on skysports even though i entered my pass code and it accepterd it?

is this some kind of scam as i had to eneter my bank details?

online fraud is a real worry, does anyone know if nowtv are a fraudulent company?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  1. With any browser (e.g. Internet explorer or safari) Login to www.nowtv.com
  2. goto  https://account.nowtv.com/passes 
  3. check you have a sports pass. If you don't you haven't signed up properly.
  4. if you do, is it a mobile pass? If it is you can only watch a limited number of channels on a phone and nothing else.  Download the app from App Store or google play and login. Try watching Sky Sports Premier League. That should work.
  5. if it is a standard day/week/month pass you can watch any sports channel on any permitted device. Try watching Sky Sports Main Event. That should work

if after doing all of the above it doesn't work contact Now TV chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just bought a monthly pass for mobile devices. 

The pass shows up in my account, but I can't connect the device. Trying any Sport Channels it says that I need a pass to watch them. Which is exactely what I just bought!

Any help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just bought a monthly pass for mobile devices. 

it only works on smartphones 

RoyB
Legend

And only for the five Sports channels that NowTV make available on this service.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Turns out we don't have access to main event or football, only Premier League, action, arena, racing and news