cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile pass activation

Hi wonder if anyone can help (getting nowhere on the chat)

Got a 5 month Sky Sports Mobile Pass as part of an offer over 10 days ago, had an email saying it had been added to my account but it's not showing. Have tried logging out and in again, deleting and reinstalling app.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you check if the Mobile Sports Membership was shown on your online account or directly from the NOW App on your smartphone ?

Being a customer i can't help much, apart from try logging out of the smartphone NOW App, do a full power down on your phone and then restart it and re-sign back into the App using the email address account details that you received the NOW email from.

Then try one of the five permitted Sky Sports channels on your smartphone which is Premier League, NFL / Action, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News.

Somebody on the forum triggered their Mobile Membership by deleting the phone from their account and re started it again by watching one of the five permitted Sky Sports channels (though i don't remember if the Mobile Membership was already showing active on their NOW online account).

Otherwise drop NOW an email about the problem if you are getting nowhere with NOW live chat.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg