cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile month pass

Bought a sky sports mobile month pass 17/06/20 and wanted to watch Man City v Arsenal. When I went onto the app it said I had no passes available and still isn’t showing up today. Have uninstalled the app and redownloaded it and also signed in and out multiple times and still not working. 
Any ideas for what I can do?

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the exact same issue. Infuriating and had no luck with an answer to far. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel Sky sports mobile month pass? It does not show in Passes when logged in on my laptop. Cant find it on my phone Now TV app either.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
Pop onto live chat and speak with Now TV staff. Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go into your online account under Bills & Payments was there any previous recent Mobile Sports Pass payments ?

Also check all your email addresses in your name to see if you had any email correspondence from NowTV with regards to the Mobile Sports Pass.

If not is it possible you have more than one account and looking on the wrong account ?

See if the account finder button from this link page below can find your account or accounts.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity was the Mobile Sports Pass a freebie that came with a NowTV Day Sports Pass ?

If so according to this screen shot taken from the NowTV website T&C's the Mobile Sports Pass auto cancels after the freebie duration is up.

Screenshot_2021-03-12-19-59-05.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this today. I bought a day pass for last weekend and then after a few days got notification of my 5 month mobile pass being activated.

Went to watch on phone today and it's saying "no pass".

Went on to PC and it said it had been cancelled...not by me unless I fat fingered something on my phone!

Reactivated it, restarted Now on my phone and it works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep having exactly the same problem and no idea what to do.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

What devices are you trying to watch the mobile month pass on?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPhone and ipad.