cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sport pass

Purchased sports pass today , but when I try to watch channels it always takes me back to tv guide

26 REPLIES 26
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sky Sports is working for me on all my devices, but there seems to be quite a few people who have just bought a  sports pass and can't seem to start watching any Sky Sports on their NowTV box or stick.

A couple of people said has a workaround to kick start the sports pass on their NowTV Box / Stick they had to start watching Sky Sports on another NowTV device such has the NowTV App on a smartphone or Tablet before they could switch back to their NowTV Box or Stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cheers, yes this worked , 😊
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi sorry to  but in,  when I look for Now TV app I get roku is that the right one? X

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you trying to find the NowTV App for your Android or iOS mobile device from your phone or tablet Apps Store or something else ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've purchased a sky month pass and its not working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

no already got the stick in my TV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant get on sky sports pass bought it today keeps going back to home page

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Guessing my post on the first page on this thread didn't work for you ?

If you have purchased the sports pass and it's showing under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and then attempting to watch on the television screen with either a NowTV Stick or Box then try this below has a workaround.

Sky Sports is working for me on all my devices, but there seems to be quite a few people who have just bought a  sports pass and can't seem to start watching any Sky Sports on their NowTV box or stick.

A couple of people said has a workaround to kick start the sports pass on their NowTV Box / Stick they had to start watching Sky Sports on another NowTV device such has the NowTV App on a smartphone or Tablet before they could switch back to their NowTV Box or Stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd tried  3 boxes/sticks with no joy, just kept returning to home screen. 

As per Schnapps advice I downloaded the Android app, went to one of the sports channels and the pass activated.

Thereafter, the same 3 boxes are now able to stream too.