cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sport pass

Purchased sports pass today , but when I try to watch channels it always takes me back to tv guide

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nothing works don't try apologies for these useless muppets, take your money all day long, provide a service nope answer customer support nope, utterly useless will they refund you...nope just tells you to keep using the service till next month. WHAT SERVICE?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Schnapps suggestion worked for me.  One of my devices wasted though by doing via phone.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Tried to start on stick and it stopped me so had to start on iPad which worked. Although that is a device addition. Luckily had spare slots.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That worked for me - thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We had the same issue, was going back to the main page when we clicked on the channel.

Once opened on phone it worked fine on now tv app 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have just got a pass and it hasnt worked won't work on tv goes back to home screen and now i tried on my phones tells me i have to purchase another dont know what to do  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same issue! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Dad just bought the day pass and it says it’s activated but it keeps returning to the home page so can’t watch the football. 

so frustrating!! Very handy that Now TV don’t have an online chat available isn’t it? Clearly the system is overwhelmed, they’re taking our money, passes don’t work and NO communication from them at all.

shameful and shambolic. I’m going to tweet them now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It tells me I have purchased a pass it happily takes your money then nothing works, unable to access any sports channels, tried multiple times to sign in close app refresh, nothing. Customer service simply doesn't exist, it should be illegal to offer products with 0 customer contact possibility. 0 just moronic botts

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This company is a complete joke. Zero customer service zero. But they still quick enough to take your money